Thursday, June 18, 2009

what life taught me










1. That money, fame, looks, or my job do not matter at all. What matters is; how i live as a person and how many people remember me as a person who survived against all odds and who brought
some amount of happiness in their life.

2. I do not have to be outrageous or sad when someone speaks badly of me. If i get affected by what others say or do, it means that i am giving them importance in my life.
"Do not walk as though you rule the whole world, but walk as though you don't care who rules the world".
3. I should be grateful to god for giving me this life.

4. I am a creation of god and there is no one else who has the same eyes, fingerprint or face. It means that i am special and i should be proud about that.

5. When difficulties come my way, i should learn to face everything with compassion. The holy bible says, "sorrow may sadden your face, but sharpens your understanding."

6. It is alright to make mistakes in life. After all, a todddler does not learn to walk without falling even once.

7. I should smile at everyone. I have seen the difference it makes when i smile at people.

8.My true friends are the ones who will there for me when i need them and who respect me even if i dont earn a 5 or 6 figure salary.

9. I should spend time with my parents, grandparents and loved ones.

10. I should be humble.

11.I should respect people irrespective of their money, looks, or their status in society.
12. I am the only person who can defeat my spirit and control me.

No comments:

Post a Comment